Coast Camp, Diani Beach
South Coast, Kenya
These events are held every school holidays: April, August & December
- Departure: Sunday Morning
- Return on Saturday Morning
Target Age Group:
Upper Primary, High School & College
Campers bring own beddings = 2 sheets, swimming wear, sports wear and sports footwear that can survive the sea-water (advise you wear shoes in the ocean due to sharp corals. Slippers are NOT advisable as they slip off your feet. Tough "Akala" footware made from vehicle tyres are best). Be ready to have fun, take photos and hear the word of God shared.
Transportation: Nairobi to Mombasa
The camp is being managed by Word of Life Diani, P. O Box 60 - 80400, Ukunda, Kenya.
Transport from Nairobi to the Cost is by the SGR Train which requires early booking.
Details of booking constantly change; booking is now required 32 days in advance (January 2018) to travel on the SGR for Nairobi residents to Mombasa.
- Getting to Syokimau for departing train
- Alighting at Miritini, Coast.
- Taking matatu to Mombasa city
- Getting to the ferry to cross to South Coast
- Getting another matatu to Ukunda
- Last matatu to WOL at Diani Beach.
This process is then reversed on the return date from Mombasa to Nairobi.
The exclusive bus transport option is available on early booking.
Back to Home page