Alex Grove, BA, MA, MBA
Greater China Managing Director (大中华区总监),
AKAD Education Group (智 梦教育咨询集团)
- Harvard University - MA in Regional Studies
- Harvard College - BA in East Asian Studies (John Harvard Scholarship recipient, Magna Cum Laude)
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) - MBA in Finance (Dean’s List)
- University of Pennsylvania - MA in International Studies
- Peking University- studied at the Department of Chinese Literature
* Morgan Stanley Principal Investments Group (China Coverage)
* Monitor Action Company (Beijing, China)
Rev. Dr. Julius Weche
Rev. Dr. Weche is Founder and CEO of Akad Education Group – Africa, a consulting organisation that provides mentorship and value based leadership training to youth for academic and career success, targeting upper primary, high school and college youth.
In mentoring youth for success, he has the opportunity to regularly interact with society’s “movers and shakers” within Africa and abroad – who in turn, engage with and can create opportunities for his mentees. This has included being invited as Keynote Speaker to Harvard Business School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and HEC Paris, France. He is an Author, and respected leader in his community, church, and is the Education Secretary in the Narc Kenya political party.
As Founder of AKAD Africa, the organisation is having a great impact in redefining the higher education sector within the African continent. It has successfully positioned gifted mentees from financially challenged backgrounds to favourably compete with the best international students in world class universities, positioning them to thrive and succeed locally and internationally in the emerging fast-paced global economy. Mentoring themes include “Mentoring Future Engineers” with Kenya Power and KENGEN, and “Mentoring Future Leaders” with Bidco Africa, Dr. Vimal Shah and Dr. Angela Gichaga, as well as engaging with other willing corporates, such as KCB Group, Davis & Shirtliff, etc.
Dr Weche has been Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Lecturer at Inoorero University, MBA program, with CSR work as Executive Director for the Jebii Kilimo Foundation, One Kenya Foundation, Head of Mentorship for Africa 2.0 – Kenya and Waali Country Manager–Kenya. He was previously Managing Director, Leruo Services (Pty) Ltd in Botswana, South Africa, CPD Manager, Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) and Assistant Complex Manager at the Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC), Kenya. He has enjoyed working worldwide; from the United States of America to China and several African countries; Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Sudan, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe with travel to Nigeria and Ethiopia.
Rev. Dr. Weche is currently a PhD in Leadership & Management candidate at the Management University of Africa – MUA. He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from DeMontfort University (UK), Veterinary Medicine degree from the University of Nairobi with graduate studies in Dispute Resolution (UMass, Boston), Negotiation (PON - Harvard Law School), Governance (NIST), Financial Management (Strayer University, USA) Mediation certificate (MMS, Boston). He is ordained by the ACK Church. He is a published author of “Conflict and Deception in Relationships and Marriage”, published on Amazon.com
Rosemary Wambui is an Independent Trainer and Consultant. She specialises in Conflict Transformation, Diplomacy, Mentorship, Life skills, Sports Development and Resource Development. She is also a Drug Dependency Counsellor and a Copy Editor. Her experience of over twenty five years has taken her through the corporate, non-governmental, and religious sectors.
She holds a Bachelor and Master of Arts in International Relations with a focus on issues of Conflict and its Transformation, and a Certificate in Chemical Dependency Counselling Psychology, all from USIU (Africa).
Her areas of focus are leadership and training skills in the corporate and NGO setting, where she has worked with DHL International (K) Ltd, Quintessentially Kenya, and Habitat for Humanity Kenya, where she has built resource development and communications capacity; project development, management and co-ordination; event management, as well as mentored and trained independent small groups with communities across Kenya to help improve their living conditions and livelihoods. In addition, she has worked in the tours and safaris sector in Kenya.
Her consultancies have included providing resource development capacity for organisations like Kuona Trust, and rapporteuring and training in the areas of diplomacy, conflict and conflict transformation, where she has worked with various security-based organisations including the Regional Centre for Small Arms (RECSA), the Security Research and Information Centre (SRIC), and the Kenya Police Service. Together with, but not limited to, religious and youth development institutions and organisations like AKAD, Lifeskills Promoters, Kileleshwa Covenant Community Church and Nairobi Chapel, she has, and does mentor the youth as well as training in mentorship, life skills, public speaking and presentation. She also consults and trains with small groups in interpersonal & faith-based conflict transformation. In the sports arena, she has worked with Vision 21 Sports Consulting and Aspire Football Dreams (the largest humanitarian youth football scouting program in the world), in the identification and development of young athletes in football and basketball across East Africa. She is also an occasional lecturer in Daystar and Riara Universities, in the Peace Studies and International Relations degree programs.
With her varied skills and experience, she works at developing and building holistic programmes that promote and build sustainability, creativity, and balance in the lives of the youth. In addition, she works with professionals to help add value and maintain professionalism in and at their work
Rev. Dr. Noah M. Pashapa, PhD (Zimbabwe)
PhD, University of Zimbabwe, 2006
Writings include "Religion and Ethnicity in Africa"
In the business of transforming lives...empowering generations...training trainers and multiplying leaders...
Success by its very nature prefers sustainability therefore it is attracted to people who are prepared to persevere at all costs as they guarantee success an intrinsic demand
Muna Jesu Kristu muzita raJesu Kristu ndinesimba rechikuriri pamusoro pemweya yetsvina yese zvayo.....uku ndiko kupona manje uku!!!!
Elisha Ndwanyi, BSc. (Rwanda)
- 2008- 2011: INILAK: Independent Institute of Lay Adventist of Kigali,
- Faculty of Economic Sciences and Management, Option: Information Systems and Management
- 1998- 2000: Secondary school at Congolese school (G.S.C.C) Kigali/Rwanda:
- 1996-1998: Secondary School at Institut de Goma (INSTIGO)/ DRC; Certificate A2
- 1994-1996: Secondary School at Institut Technique Industriel de Goma (I.T.I.G)/ DRC
- 1985-1991: Primary school at Mwanzo Primary School (Bukavu / D.R.Congo)
- Careers & Leadership Mentorship speaker to schools, Akad Africa Ltd.
- June – Sept 2011: Internership at Rwanda Revenue Authority (RRA), IT department
- 2009 to date: Director of Debout les Gamins School / Kigali- Rwanda
- 2010 to date: Facilitator at Mashariki Africa Sport Leadership School (MASLS), Bungoma-Kenya
- 2009-2010: Private Sector as an accountant/ Kigali-Rwanda
- 2008-2009: Coordinator of “Debout les Gamins School”
- 2006- January 2008: An Accountant at Wintek of Great Lakes/ Part-Time/ Kigali-Rwanda
- 2004- Oct 2005: Commercial Agent at SONARWA/ Kigali-Rwanda
- 2001-2003: Store Keeper at Philadelphia Church/ Kigali-Rwanda
From June – Oct 2007: Attended training in Sport and Management at International Sport Leadership School (I.S.L.S), at Cape Town/ South Africa
Languages; Excellent French, Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda and fulent in English.
Contacts: +250 788 594 079 / 0788 405 716
Customer Relations Management
Maggie is responsible for our customer relations and key client management services.
Maggie also handles administrative matters and is a joy to have around!
James Nkiwane Ndaba, BA, LLM (Candidate) (Botswana)
- LLM Employment Law - De Montfort University (Candidate)
- Bachelor of Arts Humanities - University of Botswana (2000)
- Diploma in Industrial Relations & Labour Law - IR College (RSA) (2002)
- Diploma in International Trade (Import & Export) - Wade, UK (2002)
- Work Experience
- Currently - Group Industrial Relations Consultant - A.I.D.C (Botswana)
- 2006-2009- Part-time Arbitrator- Ministry of Labour & Home Affairs
- 2003-2009 -Labour Relations Consultant - Ndaba & Associates
- Registered with the Botswana Training Authority (BOTA) as a Trainer & Expert in Labour Law
Plot 603, Ext. 4, Gaborone
Tel: (267) 319 1705
Mobile: (267) 713 01200
Fax:(267) 319 1727
Nyamawih S. Charo
Babafemi Onasanya, Bsc, MSc. (Nigeria)
- MSc Mechanical Engineering – University of Nairobi, Kenya (1989)
- BSc Mechanical Engineering (1st Class) – University of Lagos, Nigeria (1985)
- Currently – Reservoir Engineering Team Lead – Mobil Producing Nigeria, an affiliate of Exxon Mobil Corporation, USA
- 1992 – 1997 – Petroleum Engineer, Chevron Nigeria, an affiliate of Chevron Corporation, USA
- 1990 – 1992 – Management Consultant, PriceWaterCoopers Nigeria
- 1989 – 1990 – Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria
Block 15, Plot 13, Adigun Avenue
Magodo GRA 1, Isheri,
Tel: + 234 (01) 8040713
Mobile: + 234 (0) 803 510 3205
+ 234 (0) 805 539 3205
Jennie Kato (Uganda)
Jennie is a dedicated professional with 11 years combined experience in
food production and catering/ food service and customer care/ management
and housekeeping. She is energetic and enthusiastic and enjoys cooking
and interacting with people.
Jennie is an Associate with the Akad Education Group and a self-employed outside caterer. She recently completed a 3 month internship with Boma Hotels (Nairobi) and specializes in preparing and delivering food to different events; small house parties, office deliveries to grand receptions. This she does by meeting with clients to set up the theme and menu, preparing and cooking food, transporting food to designed location while supervising and training and on-site staff.
Jennie has previously been the Sous Chef at the Senior Command and Staff College, Jinja – Uganda (2007 – 2010) where she assisted the head chef de cuisine with menu planning, budgets and supplies, cooking and management - while shadowing the different chef de parte to learn about each station of the kitchen. She a Customer Relations staff at the Mandela Sports Hotel, Kampala (Uganda, 2004 – 2006) and Waitress and Sales at the Ruwenzori International Hotel, Kasese (Uganda, 2003 -2004). Her Job related training includes volunteering with Word of Life, Diani Beach (Kenya, 2014), Industrial training at the Kampala Sheraton Hotel (Uganda, 2006) and New Highland hotel Kabala (Uganda, 2001).
Jennie obtained the Uganda Diploma in hotels and institutional catering (UDHIC) from Makerere University Business School, Nakawa (Uganda, 2000 – 2002) in Hotel management and catering. She obtained the Uganda Advanced certificate in Education from St Maria Goretti Girls secondary school (1998-1999) and Advanced certificate U.A.CE Uganda Certificate in Education (1994-1997), Certificate U.C.E
At Ugandan Universities Expo in Kigali, Rwanda
Edyth at Kigali Memorial Centre