Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) training helps clients analyse and understand their activities. To know whether their CSR strategies and activities these are active, passive, strategic or innovative. This helps to;
- Ensure goals of organisational profitability and jobs are not achieved at any price.
- Businesses take responsibility for how their activities affect people, society and the environment
- Contribute to meeting social and environmental challenges currently facing the world through innovation and responsible operations
AKAD CSR extends provides for sponsorship of highly motivated but financially challenged students, at a ratio of up to three youth for every 10 fee paying students at our events, activities and seminars. This allows impacted and influenced youth to return back into their schools, families, homes & communities - to provide leadership with value addition as a result of their positive experience with us!
CSR; Mentoring in Sports training
Akad CSR Sports activities have including coaching Shotokan Karate at High School level.
Below are a sample of top Shotokan Karate Kata taught in our classes.
We are especially indebted to the late Sensei Michael Schollay, who faithfully taught Shotoan Karate at high school at great personal cost.
Michael Schollay was the Kenya
Shotokan Karate Association chief instructor, and passed on - on 23rd
April 2003 while undergoing treatment at the West Middlesex Hospital, Isleworth in UK.
We welcome supporters of this sport to participate with us! Kindly contact us!
Training program Outline: Time = 2 Hours
- Notices, Rules & Regulations
- Warm up
- Basic Stances, Punches and kicks
- Basic Blocks
- Basic Shotokan Kata
- Kumite & Kumite tactics
- Tournament / Grading preparation