South Africa & Rwanda Tour 2018
Aim: Leadership Development, Thinking Global & Acting Local.
Target: Primary, High School & College youth
Dates: 22 - 28th October 2018.
Costs include international air travel, return from Nairobi to Kigali, Rwanda and Johannesburg, South Africa. As well as local travel with Rwanda and South Africa, food and accommodation.
Costs do not include visa fees, yellow fever vaccination fees, travel documentation, extra entertainment, shopping, gifts and personal items.
Benefits include opening up minds and hearts, so that they can "think outside the box" and strive harder in their current educational pursuits, with the aim of current academic and future careers success.
- Day 1: Pretoria: Union buildings, Vootrekker Monument, UNISA
- Day 2: SunCity: Maze of the Lost City, Valley of waves
- Day 3: Visit Food Manufacturing plant and Visit the African Leadership Academy, Sandton. Monte Casino and Johannesburg Zoo
- Day 4: Soweto: Nelson Mandela Musuem, Hector Pieterson Musuem, FNB stadium, Orlando Towers
- Day 5: Maropeng (Cradle of humankind), Mall of Africa (Personal shopping experience)
- Day 6: Debreifing, personal shopping and review of the trip
Gautrain at Rhodesfield Station, South Africa